Monday, March 10, 2008

More School

I've been finding myself absolutely DRAGGING with school lately, so I've decided to keep myself motivated I'll be posting random weekly assignments here to share what we've been doing.

**WARNING**
1.) If you don't like photography... it will probably be boring
2.) If you like photography... it will probably be boring. In all reality, a lot of the things we are learning in school are not the most exciting. You have to learn the basics though and it doesn't always come with a lot of artistic freedom, so I'm dealing with it!

Depth of Field
The basic of the most basic here:

No... I don't just grow grass inside for the fun of it. It's for the kitties below to eat. Mmmmm. Plus I am in LOVE with the fantastic huge window in our new kitchen with an awesome seat.

No comments: